Thread: 9/18

Question

What is the difference between the 9/18 at Mann Lake for $799.95 and the one at Brushy Mountain with Baldor motor for $817.95?

Is one better than the other and why?

I've never seen the Brushy Mt. one, but I have the Mann Lake 9/18. I love it. Very nice size. Big enough to be useful, but I can move it myself if I HAVE to and with two people it's a breeze. Just fits through doors and things. I'm guessing that the Brushy Mt. one has more saftey features to keep you from hurting yourself, like shutoffs when you open the lid etc.

I've found that Mann Lake is consistenly less expensive than Brushy Mountain--or if an items costs more, it is because it is of better quality. The only thing I've found to be less expensive at Brushy Mountain is crimp wire foundation.

>I'm guessing that the Brushy Mt. one has more saftey features to keep you from hurting yourself, like shutoffs when you open the lid etc

Yes it does, and it is thicker by two gages. It also is supposed to be welded, is the one from Mann lake welded or soldered?

It also appears that there are two diferent motorized versions from Brushey, the one with Baldor motor is $18 higher than Mann Lake, and the other one is $75 dollars more. I guess that the Baldor motor is kinda second rate.

I guess the next variable is the truck freight.

>Yes it does, and it is thicker by two gages. It also is supposed to be welded, is the one from Mann lake welded or soldered?

Looks welded to me.