Has anybody used corrugated plastic in the places where Masonite is commonly used. F'rinstance, inner covers, Miller feeder bottoms, etc. Is it rigid enough for construction purposes? Is there anything in it that could harm the bees or bee products? Local roadside advertisers have left an endless supply of the stuff in very handy sizes, I hate to let it go to waste.
    George

It mite be good for bait hives and for swarm capture boxes. I do not know about the feeder since I only use jars over the inner cover. It mite also make a good bee escape board but it is weak for an inner cover IMO.

It makes a great tray under a SBB. It makes a nice nuc if you have a pattern from an MDB box to copy. Rupert Honey uses it to make a long Top bar/frame hive, the Jackson hive.

I'd like to find some. Any idea where you buy it? I need some long trays for SBBs on my long hives.

I have a local guy that makes the yard signs. He has given me misprints. His stock comes in several sizes upto 4 x 8 sheets. The things I have made of it have been small. I have been thinking of making a nuc for a swarm trap but I have no design to follow and no money to purchase one. If you contact several sign companies I am sure you can find one close to you that prints them(many realitors use those type signs and should tell you where they got them made.

most of the corrugated plastic signs are intentional illegal littering. We have a diligant local who cuts just the last four digits of the phone numbers out of them.

I guess it would be a public service to take them home and build nucs and sbb trays and stuff out of them. bees wouldn't care what kind of scam they are promoting.

I get corregated cardboard from my mom and my friend who both work at a different gas stations. Gas stations just throw them away. I have been using them to make tray for my SBB. I Might try to make something else out of it to.

You guys think Corrugated plastic would make good division board feeders?

>division board feeder?

If you could find a way to glue and seal it well.