Any opinions on the hackler honey punch?

I've got a couple good uncapping knives, and they work well when running 8 frames in honey supers. But since I'm expanding this year, much of my comb is new and thus was run 10 frames to a box to get it drawn well. But, uncapping it has always been a pain because it's not as thick and I'm looking for a better way for a small beekeeper. Any opinions (or better methods) before I break down try one?

I don't have any better ones to offer. You've probably tried the standard ones. The standard one is the comb scratcher and I think it tears up too much cell wall. I often use the tip of the uncapping knive to reach in and get the low spots and sometimes the heel of the knive depending on where it is, how the low spot is shaped and which way the frame is oriented when I'm doing it. I haven't used the punch but was considering one eventually as it seems to be the recommended way to do PermaComb.

I use a Maxant plane.The depth of cut is adjustable.It can be tilted slightly to get areas below the frame level.Still have to use a scratcher to get those sunken areas.

Jack