Just in case you guys haven't been reading my recent exploits as posted in other forums, I've inspected lots of drone brood over the past couple of days (cells broken apart during manipulation) and have found not one varroa on any of the larvae! I use FGMO only (no thymol) every five days in concert with sbbs and slatteld racks (I see a big difference since adding the slatted racks). This is my third year in beekeeping and my colonies are stronger than ever. I credit this all to Dr. Rodriguez' work. As a result of FGMO, I have very hygienic, gentle bees and chemical free hives. An important point to an organic gardener. Thanks, Doctor!

Tia

I have sbb, but I don't undestand the rational of slatted racks.
    What are they supposed to do??

Dave

Dave, Betterbee's got the best ones, with slats running in the same direction as the frames; you can buy them in 9 or 10 frame configuration and they're preassembled. To see them and for explanation of what they do, check out Betterbee's site at http://www.betterbee.com/products.asp?dept=308. I've seen a marked buildup on all my hives as I've added them over time. In this heat & humidity, the girls are especially grateful for another place to "hang out" outside the brood nest.

Hello folks from an extremely dry Spain (zero rain yet)
    Thank all so very much for your kind words. FGMO is certainly doing great things for many beekeepers world-wide. I continue to have varroa-free hives and enjoying the great pleasure of seeing the colonies build up without disease.
    Keep up the good work.
    Very best regards and God bless.
    Dr. Rodriguez
    Dr. Pedro Rodriguez

Default character assasination

Dear brother Clinton, Please disregard those who make fun of your loses, illness and grief. Please remember that The Lord acts in many mysterious ways.
    To those who really care for beekeeping, there may be a way of keeping this forum alive. Please keep in mind that this forum is viewed internationally and that we are being watched and jueged by our deeds and actions. How can we expect to enlist newcomers to beekeeping when we show little respect within our own community.
    Have a blessed day.
    Dr. Rodriguez
    Dr. Pedro Rodriguez

Ok Barry! Whats up? I know God works in mysterious ways, but I'm not getting all the posts. I'm reading along a good thread by Tia, and KABLAM! I am confronted by comments by Dr. R in regards to some God-induced mysterious conversation between himself and a guy name Clint. Apparently this is some secret conversation reserved to those beekeepers outlined by a notion that only those who want to keep some unknown "forum" open are "serious beekeepers".

I must be mising something as Dr. R's posts is entitled "character assisination". I'm at a loss.

Someone please help. I'm missing the point. Although this may fit very well into the comment that Dr. R made "How can we expect to enlist newcomers to beekeeping when we show little respect within our own community."

I think this could include the same comment "how can we expect to enlist newcomers when NOBODY HAS A CLUE!".

Maybe I'm just no serious enough...
    Last edited by BjornBee; 10-09-2007 at 08:20 AM.

> I know God works in mysterious ways, but I'm not getting all the posts.

Say three Our Fathers, two Hail Marys, and a Mia Copa for good measure to get back on tract. If that don't work you might be eternally internet damned.

I pray that Gods light will shine upon you and keep your bees safe.

Oh, and it doesn't hurt to genuflect when you fog.
    Bullseye Bill in The Scenic Flint Hills , KS
    www.myspace.com/dukewilliam

[QUOTE=BULLSEYE BILL;267478
    Oh, and it doesn't hurt to genuflect when you fog.[/QUOTE]

Do you get that mental image of a pious beekeeper all in white, bended knee, holding a fogger in one hand while gently tapping their chest with the other fist?

Now where did I leave that halo? There's little bee souls to save out there!

Smile

I understand where he's coming from, so come on up out of the gutter.

Tommie,

I can only smile........
    Last edited by BjornBee; 10-09-2007 at 11:21 AM.

...Head bowed in prayerful thought, worshipping at the shrine of the Holy Honeybee.

May your fogger lift your prayers unto the branches of the blessed swarm.

Bless you Brother. Can I get an Amen?
    Last edited by BULLSEYE BILL; 10-09-2007 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Forgot to bless you.

BB,
    Good one! I'm going to edit some of my comments. No sense in this going any further.

Quote Originally Posted by BjornBee View Post
    BB,
    I'm going to edit some of my comments.
    Hallelujah! For this is truly the Day of Days! Our hopes and prayers have been answered and the evil troublemaker has seen the light and turned from his evil. The Spirit of the rDrone has descended upon you Brother Bjorn! Oh, Glorious day indeed! Bless you, bless you, bless you!

Quote Originally Posted by BjornBee View Post
    I must be mising something as Dr. R's posts is entitled "character assisination". I'm at a loss.
    You guys have certainly helped in clearing it up for me. Thank you for the excellent example.

Whoops.... too serious. Let me add a smilie..
    To everything there is a season....