Where is the best place to buy FGMO?
    Is anyone using this in a commercial operation.
    Are you using it with Thymol?
    Thanks Jack

>Where is the best place to buy FGMO?

This is just a few posts down from here:

http://www.beesource.com/cgi-bin/ubb...;f=11;t=000322

And so is this one:

http://www.beesource.com/cgi-bin/ubb...1;t=000318;p=2

Which will show you a link to the company that makes the oil:

http://www.steoil.com/

You want the 70

If you only want a small amount of oil, I use the laxitive mineral oil from the local pharmacy or Wal-mart.

>Is anyone using this in a commercial operation.

Clinton Bemrose is

>Are you using it with Thymol?

I have not. Clinton is. The second link above will take you to his comments but I will quote them here:

"I have been foging my hives for three years weekly and never seen any residue or oily aperance on any comb or equipment other than the smoker.Last year I added Thymoil to the FGMO treatment. It has improved my hives by getting rid of most of the mites.
    I check 50 hives a week using the mite drop test and every month I use ether roll test on 25 diferent hives. I also check for Treachel mites with a microscope.
    I'm a beliver in FGMO.
    but I only treat 504 hives weekly.
    Clint
    ------------------
    Clinton Bemrose
    just South of Lansing Michigan
    Beekeeping sence 1964"
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

Hello Jack.
    Thanks for your questions.
    1. Places to buy FGMO: there are weveral listed within the archives (for example: STE Oil, Penreco Oil Co., and several other subsidiearies). Walmart and local drugstores carry it but at but price may be higher.
    2. Commercial operations using it? Yes, definitely. Many commercial beekeers. Example to name a few: Paul Younger, AZ; Clinton BEmrose, Mi; Donald Kuchenmeister, GA; Hvass (two brothers, CA; Bob Russell and several others in NZ.
    Using it with thymol. Definitgely yes,both in emulsion soaked cords and fogging. Thymol acts as potentent synergyst to FGMO making its action much faster
    Dr. Pedro Rodriguez

Thanks everyone I'm going to try it as soon as I get my bees home from the almonds.I was just looking for FGMO close to home to save shipping. I haven't calc. the amount i will need yet. I have A 100 or so hives.
    Thanks Jack

This is just my opinion, but I think a little more caution should be used in placing the names of others, who are using treatments that haven't been approved here in the U.S., on these lists without their permission.

Jack; In 5/03' I purchased a 6 gal pail at "will call" At Penreco Co.
    4426 East Washington Blvd.
    Los Angeles, Ca. 90023
    (888) 227-5448
    The discription of the oil is: 14155 DRAKEOL 35
    Min Oil USP 6 gal.
    Sp.Gr. .873 @ 60F.
    The weight of oil/pail aprox. 50 lb.
    With tax= $95.47 credit card only.
    Walt

Dear friends.
    Thanks for your support in providing information about availability of FGMO. I have been recommending that those with small operations, bee clubs, etc. pool their resources to order larger amounts and then divide amongst them.
    Walt: that is a good price to pay for FGMO considering shipping cots. Thanks for your info.
    Allen: re:Privacy policy I respect and honor the privacy of those who write to me. I have writen consent on file from those whom I listed as FGMO users. I appreciate your advise (which should be well taken by all who post on any web page.)
    Best regards and God bless.
    Dr. Rodriguez
    Dr. Pedro Rodriguez

Dr. R had gotten my permission to use my name.
    Clint
    Clinton Bemrose<br />just South of Lansing Michigan<br />Beekeeping since 1964

Thanks Clint and the many others.
    Thanks to gracious and sincere beekeepers like you, my phone is ringing off the hook with thanks for letting them know about FGMO progress. Thanks for your support and trust about my work. Beekeeping is the beneficiary of your efforts.
    Very best regards and God bless.
    Dr. Rodriguez
    Dr. Pedro Rodriguez

Hello folks.
    Begining another year today! Hopefully, The Good Lord will give me many more to work with my beautiful dear little creatures, the honey bees with FGMO of course, IN SPITE of the fact that my faith and integrity are being put on the line by people who care for neither of my two chosen rules of life; people who will tell untruths for profit and personal fame. My faith tells me that The Lord will continue to give me strength and guidance to overcome the "sticks and stones." I have chosen NOT to gain from my work with FGMO and will continue to do so for as long as I live to tell beekeepers and humanity.
    May The Lord guide and bless all of you.
    Dr. Rodriguez
    Dr. Pedro Rodriguez