Hi all,

Bought my fogger and mineral oil and gave my hive its first fogging. Man i was nervous. I could almost hear the bees scream " AHH, get it off me..." Man they were trying like heck to get that stuff off them.

There was not much flying activity after I fogged. It was about 3PM and it was starting to get chilly. I hope this was normal.

Thanks

Hello ZEEBEE and other newbees.
    Thanks for sharing your FGMO experience.
    Please share with us your experiences and please do share with us your observations.
    Best regards and God bless.
    Dr. Rodriguez

Would a log book of observations and mite drop help with your research? I would happy to do that. Is there a standard methodology for this? I'd like to help if I can.

Mike

Hello folks.
    Several subjects in this post.
    1. I have spent a whole life working for the US government in food service, military and USDA. My idea for using FGMO was developed in part from my experience while working for the government. FGMO is inocuous, meaning that it is purified to a opoint where it will NOT contaminate the products with it comes in contact. Hence, there is no reason at all why organic beekeepers can not use FGMO for beekeeping. Their product is going to end up coming in contact with FGMO some mewhere in the food chain. I have spent ten years of my life and a LOT of my own money developing a procedure for beekeepers with FGMO. Why can´t some of you not trust that? You trust meat and poultry and vegetables that have been processed with machinery lubricated with FGMO, hence been in contact with FGMO and definitely, will have if nothing else, traces of FGMO! I rest my case, as Perry Mason would say.
    2. FGMO has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought that use of it would grow as much. It has become a very useful tool, and I suspect that will have a very prominent part in beekeeping as an alternative means to treat mites. Because of the volume of mail and work involved with FGMO work, I have decided to dedicate a reciprocal web page for FGMO discussion. The page has been registered and is in the making and soon will be made public. Hopefuly readers will not have to spend as much time searching for replies.
    Thanks to ALL of you who have been so generous in helping out with FGMO. Beekeeping will be the beneficiary, I am sure.
    3. I have a few more ideas that I will be working on this season and will promptly make those known as soon as I have field tested them. Please bear with me.
    4. I have obtained pure thymol crystals.
    If interested, please write to my e-mail address.
    5. FGMO Presentations. Presentations and my articles are the best way to get the word out about FGMO. I am engaged in world travel making FGMO presentations. My only fee is "paid expenses." Please let me know if your bee clubs are interested.
    Have a wonderful season.
    Best regards and God bless.
    Dr. Rodriguez