First, Thanks Dan, for the note re getting Thymol thru Wal-Mart. This tells us that just about any pharmacy could order it for us, and it will be USP quality.

Today I tried to find an ABJ so that I could read Dr. R's article. The only mag distributor in Tulsa said they did not handle it.

Called the biggest bookstore/mag sales place in Tulsa, never heard of it.

Called the Tulsa public library ref desk. They do not subscribe and have none, would order the article for me from one of the libraries around the country that did have it but I would need to pay $40 for a library card as I did not live in Tulsa.

Called the Muskogee, Ok public library and nice lady there told me they did not have it but hold on, she would get on the computer and see if she could find it. Oops, why do we come up with a religious article when I punch in Am Bee Journal? Let me try again. About that time the thunderstorm knocks her off the air.

In about l5 minutes she calls back to say she has found the article, copied it and I can pick it up for $1.40 copying cost. I say a big THANK YOU and bundle my wife into the auto headed for Muskogee, about l5 miles away.

Out the driveway and notice that the creek next to the house is almost out of its banks. Water over the road two places in the 3/4 mile to the first turn, then over the road several other places before we get to the main highway.

Hah! I'm chicken. If the water comes up another two feet in my creek it blocks the foot of my drive. I mosey thru the little town where our road comes to the highway, head West to high ground and come home the back way. Creek up about a foot. In less than half an hour it is over my drive. Right now it is about two feet up on the pipe holding my mail box at the edge of the road, not the lowest point there.

I called the nice lady and told her I would pick up the article tomorrow.
    Ox

Wow. "How high's the water mama. Two feet high and rising"...

There's a part in that song about the beehives too.

Michael:
    Since that was written I have had to help a dumb---kid and his aunt out of the water and bring them in until a relative could come fetch them home. Their car is trashed, water up over the seats.
    Ox

I've seen people trying to drive through running flooded water. THEY must think they have a Hummer with a snorkle. Once it dies it's hopeless.

Water is down, bees OK but logs in the lower part of the drive that have to be cut up and moved.

The article was not the one I asked for. Instead of getting it from alibrary with the magazine the ignoramus pulled a 2001 copy of some of Dr. R's writing off the net.

I am so aggravated!!!! Magazine not available anywhere within miles of me and the people in the libraries accessible to me do not know how to retrieve it.

Ox

OX, I will be out of my office Friday to go to the KSHP meeting in Emporia this weekend. If you don't get it by this weekend, I will fax/e-mail it to you on Monday. I'll check the thread Sunday night when I get home for your reply.
    Bill

Hello folks.
    Sorry to see that the forum has not posted my March 2004 article yet. It has been done readily before. ?????
    Has anyone tried calling Dadant?
    I will try to forward the article to info@beesource.com
    It should be posted by the end of the day today.
    Best regasrds and God bless.
    Dr. Rodriguez

Hello folks.
    My PC crashed due to a virus hence I lost all my files including the ABJ March 2004 article. I had to write and ask Mr. Joe Graham at Dadant to send me a copy. I have forwarded a copy in PDF format to info@beesource.com and asked that it be posted on the forum.
    I hope you enjoy reading it.
    Best regards and God bless.
    Dr. Rodriguez

Bullseye:

Since the article has not shown up in Beesource I infer that ABJ has copyrighted it and will not permit posting.

If you would email the article I would much appreciate it. If it is lengthy just send the mix formula/formulas and anything you consider essential in the instructions.

Thanks
    Ox

Hello folks.
    I e-mailed the article to beesource.com
    requesting that it be posted on beesource as my other articles have been posted. I did not receive notice from the administrators of beesource.com whether or not they could not post the article.
    I think that the administrators owe it to you all to make a statement. I will wait to see what is their reasning. It is unfair for me to have to e-mail hundreds of articles fi beesource.comn would post the article.
    Best regards and God bless.
    Dr. Rodriguez