Greetings Dr. R and all,

I seem to recall that you were going to present som info re: use of FGMO on SHB around the end of June... Am I correct and if so, is this info available? We have no prob (that I know of) w/ SHB up here in the Pacific Northwest, but I am fascinated w/ this whole FGMO thing and am eager to explore any new info. I am a new 'keeper and have not, as yet, tested my bees for varoa (new package this year) but am strongly considering adopting the "Rodriguez protocol"

Thanks, BS

Hi Bill
    There is such thing on the market called "Plastic Comb " , not just foundation , which according to he distributor cannot be destroyed by the shb nor wax moths . currently I am introducing such comb to my colonies as a test
    The comb is of excellent quality !
    Take care
    JDF out of Clallam county .

Hi juan!

Yes, I am aware of the permacomb and I am using all pierco in my brood. I don't think we have to worry yet about the shb but was curious whar Dr. Rodriguez was finding about treating them. Just the biologist in me...

I bought a house here in Whatcom county that came w/ defunct hives - In cleaning them up, the wax was devistated by wax moths though no idea how long it took - they could have been inactive for several years before I got them... Thanks for the reply!