Thread: Electric fogger

I just tried out our brand new Burgess electric fogger with FGMO in it. Seems like it doesn't have enough heat to fully vaporize the oil. We thought it would be less fuss than a propane one since our hive is near enough to an outside electrical outlet. Looks like it might be a bust. Has anyone had any luck with this electric fogger or should we give in and exchange it for a propane one?

- Scott (and Cathy) in Concord, Mass.

There has been a thread on this site before on this subject and it was recommenended to exchange it for the Propane version.

Hello Scott and Cathy.
    Unfortunately, you did not read enough of the previous postings on this subject. I have researched the two foggers and I have found that the electric foggers do NOT heat well enough to vaporize the FGMO. If you can,try to exchange it for a propane fogger. You'll be a lot happier.
    Best regards.
    Dr. Rodriguez

Thank you, Dr. Rodriguez. I did a search before asking the question, but must not have used enough keywords to find the answer. Thank you also, Russ.

Scott

When doing your search, set your Preferences for maybe 1 year or maybe just a longer period.