I have a new fogger but have been waiting for the "perfect" time to fog. Now our weather has turned nasty (spring snow storm lasting for a few days more). I am getting very anxious about fogging but am reluctant to disturb the bees with this bad weather (snow, sleet, rain - about -3 - + 3 degrees celcius).
    I placed the cords over 2 weeks ago now but still no fogging.
    Any comments on should I wait or do it now or ??? I have not seen mites but have only done one sugar roll test on 1 of 30 hives.

Bryan

I wouldn't worry about the "perfect" time. I'd fog them on a rainy day if I don't have to get too wet. The good thing is they will all be in the hive.

Bryan, Don't Fog the hives unless the Bees are out flying. That is the rule of thumb for fogging. Dale

Dale
    I respectfully disagree with your analisys. I have been following the commentaries over a long time and do not recall anything about flying or no flying relative to temperature or other weather conditions . Of course I could be wrong .
    Meantime I have not considered temperature nor anything else preventing the application to fog .And nothing remarcable happened with adverse results .
    Happy fogging
    JDF