Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mr Gomez

Hello folks.
    You may have noticed that as a whole I stay away from making comments about pesticides brands or manufacturers. It is just not in my taste to put blame on these.
    However, it is important to stress at this point that it has definitely been established that honey bee mites have developed resistance to these and that in time they will definitely develop resistance to any organic pestice (including thymol, oxalic, formic acid, etc.). I have made reference to Italian researchers who have stated this very assertion. Chemical analysis of honey from hives treated with these pesticides have shown pesticides residues in homey in several states of the union and abroad.
    My point: Those are my reasons for continuing to work with FGMO, firstly because there is not a chance in eternity that mites will ever develop resitance to FGMO. And secondly, the amounts of FGMO being used are infinitesimal. FGMO applied in the dosages that I have recommended stick to the honey bees and are taken out of the bee hive when the bees go out to die, or is taken out of the hive when the house cleaning bees take out dead bees from the hive and dump them out. Granted, FGMO is lipid soluble and this means that it could eventually penetrate the combs and become a residue. This has not been found yet. When it happens, if it does, I'll be the first to announce it.
    Final point: Given the two analogies, wouldn't you rather work with toxic free subtances knowing that your bees will be protected and yet your hives will remain pesticide free? You are the owner of your bees, make your best judgement.
    Best regards.
    Dr. Rodriguez

To whom it may be of interest
    Since sufficient time has past for Mr Gomez to set things in order but nothing but dead silence is emitted from that quarter , we must assume his argunents died along the way many others did before him. Of course we also must assume that he A: Was a fictional character or B : was a paid individual and lives happily thereafter .
    Yours with wishes of happy fooging
    JDF

Cool

Hey Everyone
    I think that Mr. JDF has the right idea. We should not pay any attention to Mr. Gomez. We all have better things to discuss other than his ravings. I sent him an email and I promised him that I would not respond to him in any fashion at any time unless he was willing to 'show me the facts'. We should all do the same. Have a great day. (yes,even Mr G)

Mike Garitta

Manuel Jose Gomez Guest

I wonder why you’re getting so nervous and waiting for more answers from myself?
    I told you what happen and posted a message here so I don’t want to waste my time with you anymore.

Someone on this group couldn’t hear the truth and deleted my message.
    I noticed, that this method is the “American Way” of free speech.

I also noticed that I hit a wasp nest and I’m not interested to argue with arrogant prepossessed people. I must have really hit the nail because after more than 2 weeks someone can’t stop putting “gas in the fire”.

This gives me the assurance those people related with the big birds called ostrich. It says in an encyclopedia, ostriches are animals with the smallest brain compare to the body weight.
    The right people on this group know exact what I mean and I wish you all a nice day.

Manuel from Spain

Hey ,What's up ?? Where are all the other posts at this forum ??? The LAST ONE HERE IS FROM FEB 8th .Where is the other page ? There should be 23 posts
    JDF

Angry

Helmut -

They were deleted due to the lack of civility and lack of evidence to support a claim being made. It started with flame bait, and the bait was taken, and a war ensued. Not the kind of exchange that should be given space on this board.

Regards,
    Barry

Wink

Thanks Barry
    Clint

------------------
    Clinton Bemrose
    just South of Lansing Michigan

Hi Barry
    I just found your reply .
    No problem here . I hope I was not the cause.Looking back on what I had to say , I do not see any transgression.
    In any case this subject is final with me.
    I just checked today the condition of 4 colonies and find them in excellent shape . although one of them dropped many bees .
    But 2 deeps out of 3 are full and did not like the disturbance
    ( I worked them without gear , just latex gloves and got stung in neck and wrists) . I am feeding them with pollen patties and sugar syrup just to make sure . No Varroa spotted on those bees visible . But that is normal in my colonies . Again ,I have not treated with Apistan or Check Mite since winter 2000
    Small cells are partially drawn where applied but not occupied .
    Helmut

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12