Thread: FGMO statistics

Hi
    I am interested in FGMO hive treatments. The fogg treatments are especially interesting to me because it provides a medium to treat hives quickly and without disturbing the nest. It may be the link to commercial use.
    But,
    I have been reading all the information I can get my hands on and still not convinced to try it. I have not been able to find any research findings to back up all its talk. Anything I find is inconclusive. I'm looking for studdies that involve
    -proper controls,
    -detailed hive information going into and outof the studdy, involving mite loads in the colonies
    -comparison between mite treatments, levels of treatment introduced to colonies and the outcomes,
    -colony health, performance, and wintering after treatment.
    I'm looking for actual evedence that it works effectivly and reliabely

If you can lead me to any convincing information, it would be appreciated.

Ian

I found Dr. Pedro Rodriguez studdy of FGMO at www.beesource.com/pov/rodriguez/index.htm. Exactly what I was looking for. Dr. Pedro Rodriguez's observations and findings sound very promissing and feed my interest even more.
    I was wondering if anyone has been able to duplicate these findings with other studdies done on FGMO.
    If you can lead me to any further information, it would be appreciated.

Ian

Hi
    May you could find somethng in either Spanish or South American studies and researches .
    By the way , did you also study or accepted the say - so of other treatments ? Of course we know by hearsay that all the other chemicals , acids or essential oils have some success,saved the bees for a while , but are failing indeed now. . Therefore, what is the hold up to try fgmo or go the route of small cell and SMR or other desease resistent races
    Happy research with FGMO or anything which can work other than the superdeeded old hash.
    JDF

?