Hello All -

I've been catching up on reading all the latest questions being posted to the forums and thought it would be good to mention a few things that will help you to get the most out of this Bulletin Board.

FGMO in particular has not changed very much from when Pedro first started working with it. The same oil is being used, the same cotton cords, and the same delivery method has been used for a couple of years now. I say all this only to say that this information is already available and easy to find.

There are 2 places to look for this info. One of them is right here, in the form of previous posts. There are two ways to find previous posts.

The first is to simply go to the upper right hand area of the FGMO forum window where is shows "Post New Topic" and click on the up and down arrows on the pull down window and select "Show all topics" This will display all the topics ever posted and discussed here. Now you can look at the topic headings to see if there is anything that would meet what you're after. In this case, there are 2 pages worth of forums which you will see at the bottom of the apge when you scroll down and look to the right. It shows "Page: 1 2" Click on the 2 to see the earliest forums.

In fact, if you look at December 17, 2000, there is a topic called "Supplier for FGMO" that gives the web address for STE Oil Company.

The other tool available is the search engine. Again, looking under "Post New Topic" you will see the word "search". Go here and you can search the entire FGMO forum. I typed in the search field "fgmo supplier" (without the quotes) and left all the other fields in default and it found 3 topics.

I'm not using the example to single anyone out, only to use it to help show how the tools work. You can also find the most up-to-date papers by Pedro on his web page at: http://www.beesource.com/pov/rodriguez/index.htm

Regards,
    Barry

The "FGMO Summary" topic on the FGMO Page
    posted by Barry on July 16, 2002 10:17 AM answered almost all of my questions.