Pedro, Thanks for all of your help. We wouldn't know about FGMO without you. I personally know of 5 Beekeepers in S. E. Ks. using FGMO (Fogger and Cords) with great results in controlling Mites. I am also using screened bottom boards which help in controlling the mites. Maybe if we could get more people to write in about their experience with FGMO, you would have more luck convincing the BIG BOYS. Keep up the good work. Dale

------------------

Hi Dale and all.
    Thanks for your kind words and news about your success with FGMO. I appreciate your report and hope that you will keep me informed regarding your experiences with FGMO. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have questions on its use and progress.
    There is another group of FGMO users who write to another list
    FGMOBeekeeping@yahoogroup.co.uk
    You might want to visit that group for more information on FGMO and to read on the comments of many more people whom like you are using FGMO with great success.
    Incidentally, we just received residue test results from the laboratory and the test results are: Zero, nix, zilch, nothing, nada
    FGMO does not leave residues in honey!
    I knew that all along but needed to get confirmation from an official laboratory. Now we have it.
    Best regards.
    Pedro

Pedro, I made a search of the other FGMO group but I came up empty. Was that the correct address? Dale

Hi Dale and All.
    Yes, that is the correct address.
    Please write to the following address and ask if the address is still effective.

cssl@iol.ie
    Best regards.
    Pedro