Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I currently have a queen rearing video from Bee Works on the Nicot graftless queen rearing. Are there an other worthy video’s that are recommended and where can I get them form?
    The Busy Bee teaches two lessons: One is not to be idle and the other is not to get stung.

Beeworks has one that has that video, on the Nicot, and also covers grafting and a simple split method. I like it.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

fun you mention that MB, because I ordered that just the other day. His videos are ok. Not great but ok!
    Chef Isaac..Culinary Arts and Honey are a sweet mix! http://www.sweetascanbeehoneyfarm.com & http://www.adoptahive.info

Watching someone actually do it is very helpful and I don't know of a better one.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

I am not sure if you mean videos to buy from a shop or to download

If you want to download, check this website:
    http://mkat.iwf.de/

(already mentioned on some other posts on here)

If anyone goes to louis1st link post and it comes up German just click on little British flag and you will link to english version.

The link for the queen rearing video will allow you to stream the video but not allow you to download it and save it to your cpu. If you want to save it so you can watch the video without an internet connection or even burn it to DVD or VCD then have a look at this handy programme at www.wmrecorder.com
    You can try the demo and if you like it you can buy it or you could PM me and I will let you know a little secret
    Hope this helps

My bees would kick that lady's butt! I need to get me some more gentle bees.

Propolis must be none existant in Germany too. She didn't seem to have much trouble seperating bodies.

No kidding. I'm tellin' ya those videos were staged! I think they even added fake birds singing in the background. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Rob you have a Private message

Do you think the hives used are made of plastic?

The hives in the german video is made of high density polystyren (plastic).
    The material is rather common in use for hives in Germany, Denmark and at least some other nordic contryes.

thorbue, can I ask where you are from? My wife is from Odense.

Default Re: Queen rearing video

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    The link for the queen rearing video will allow you to stream the video but not allow you to download it and save it to your cpu. If you want to save it so you can watch the video without an internet connection or even burn it to DVD or VCD then have a look at this handy programme at www.wmrecorder.com
    You can try the demo and if you like it you can buy it or you could PM me and I will let you know a little secret
    Hope this helps
    Video seen on a link that is not now working. Secret please as well as a link to the video please. Ta

Marla Spivak's Queen rearing DVD covers grafting but is not free.

Sorry - not the one I was wanting to see - again. I am after the one on Queen Breeding made in Germany with an English narrator. The video shows a young woman manipulating some lovely green hives and afterwards there is detailed images of grafting techniques. Thanks all the same but if you can provide a link to the one I actually want U would be grateful.
    Arfermo

The german website is offline, with a note that says they are currently pending an asset sale.

Assuming that that company is going bankrupt etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast