There's been some interest in exchanging queens, but I've had a request for virgin queens. How many of you would be interested in exchanging virgin queens to mate with your own drone stock? Introduction is always a little tricky, but not impossible.

Let me know,

Regards,

Jim

Hey Jim

I will take you up on this. Let me know what breeding stock you will be using.

Thanks, Rob
    If a job is worth doing - Then do it well

Opps, just posted my thought in the other topic about virginsm and I look at this one, and Jim has the same idea. Looking forward to swapping queens again!
    Dale Richards<br />Dal-Col Apiaries<br />

Dale,

I lost track of the queen you exchanged with me two years ago. I moved last year and don't recall what happened to that particular colony. I do remember that she was awesome. If I remember correctly, that colony was requeened later in the summer and really bounced back.

If there are any lurkers out there interested, perhaps, in diversifying their stock...take heed. There are good things being done by the "little guys". We may not have the Ph.D's or the B.S.(the degree, that is), but we do know a good queen mama when we see one.

Regards,

Jim