any queen equipment you have extra would help me out. queen cups, systems, nucs, bees, marking kits, push in cells, grafting needles, royal jelly, thanks
    dlmcdan23@bellsouth.net

If you have bees, you already have just about everything you need.

The rest of it you can build.

A cell bar frame is just a modified standard frame.

A grafting needle can be made from a piece of fine wire such as is used in wiring frames for foundation.

Queen cups can be made with a piece of 3/8 inch dowel rod cut to 3 inch lengths and rounded on one end. Glue and nail the rods to a cell bar and soak them in water for several minutes. Dip in hot wax about 8 to 10 times so they are coated properly. Then dip a cell bar into the wax to coat it and dip the dowels into the wax and stick them to the waxed cell bar.

Nucs can be made from hive bodies by putting in 2 dividers to make 3 nucs in one body. Put a solid bottom on and drill holes for entrances.

Adapt, adapt, adapt. The motto of the true beekeeper.

Fusion

spend a day down here I'll show you how to dip cells. I am only 1 hr from you. Don
    or come in chat room after 9'00 pm in there most nights beekeeper4u2@wmconnect.com

thanks guy its not for me its for a friend, dont get me wrong i have raised my share of queens trying to help a beg. out. he needs a jenter system - hes learning and dont have the time to teach right now its my busy season and wanted to let him study it, if you know someone who has one cheap let me know. thanks