How long will a queen survive in a queen shipping cage with three or four attendants?

While being shipped or in a quiet dark room with a drop of water once or twice a day? In a dark quiet 70 degree place she will more than likely last more than a week, possibly two. In shipment, it depends on the weather and the stress, but a week is likely. More is unlikely.

over6months in a queen bank

>over6months in a queen bank

Sometimes.

Michael/Anyone?
    Is such a queen of any value?

If you put a laying queen in a queen bank, how long will she retain her ability to head a colony and start laying again?

Second question: Suppose you put a group of cells in a queen bank and allow them to hatch. How long are they good before they lose their ability/willingness to mate?
    Ox

>Is such a queen of any value?
    If you put a laying queen in a queen bank, how long will she retain her ability to head a colony and start laying again?

The longer she's been in the bank the longer it seems to take for her to get going again, but yes, she will usually do fine. I've never kept them six weeks, but I've kept them for a few weeks when I bought queens in bulk and didn't use them all right away.

>Second question: Suppose you put a group of cells in a queen bank and allow them to hatch. How long are they good before they lose their ability/willingness to mate?

I'm sure it's not an exact number, but I figure about three weeks. Then you'll just have a drone laying queen.