Thumbs down

WEll i just called YORK BEE CO in Ga. I was calling them to ask about queens they may have. When the lady answered the phone i asked her about the types of queens she has. She gave a big sigh and mummbled off some names. After i got the half *** list from her, i was wondering about her starline queens. WEll when i asked her to explain to me about the them she told me that " the bees are yellow and they make honey". She was very rude and sarcastic during the conversation. I would not buy any queens or bees from this company, they do not know what good customer realtions are.
    If any others have had problems please post and maybe we can get the better business bureau against them
    chris

p.s. This companies add is in the supplier of queens and package bees in the us on this message board.

My response is in the Bee Forum. But breifly they have been a major supplier of queens for decades. My guess is the receptionist was having a bad day, or they just hired someone who is rude and they haven't figured it out yet.

[This message has been edited by Michael Bush (edited July 25, 2003).]

Are yot sure you dialed the right number?

I say this because several years ago when I lived in the southern part of the state, my home phone number was one off from a national tire distributor. I would get calls all the time from folks looking for Model XYZ tire in size A. After awhile I caught on to the lingo and ..... "yup, I got some. I'll put a set aside , ask for Dave when you get here."

You'r Mean,

I never ordered from york. but this year I got two drone layers from strachan I called the company up to see what they could do, the person I talked to just flew off the handebars at me she told me I was a lier I fanally calmed her down. but I think I will not order from them again. Mostly because the way she acted toward me!