Well,not really.I have a problem with the full hive's robbing nuc's.when I place them in the same bee yard's.
    I was wanting to raise some more Queen's.& put the nuc's close to some other hive's because of the drone's,
    How far away should I place them & not get robbed out?
    I have right's to place them for mile's in all direction's .So that is no problem,but would like to stay as close as I can,>>>>Mark

You don't need to be next to the hive of drones to get them to mate. The queen will fly quite a distance to mate. She will NOT mate close to the hive even if there are drones there. You should be within the same "yard" as in a couple of miles or less. Probably a couple of hundred yards would be good. Once they start robbing it's more difficult to get them to stop. But I would move the nucs a few hundred yards away, if you can. Then block the entrance on the nucs, perhaps with some #8 screen hardware cloth, so there is ventilation, while feeding the nucs some way that the robbers can't get to. After a day of blocking the robbers off they tend to find another source. Then limit the size of the opening on the nuc enough to be defensable. Try using syrup with no smell to it. In other words, no Honey Bee Healthy or pepermint or honey or anything, so it doesn't attract the robbers.

Mark,

What are the entrances on the nucs like? Are they 1/2in. holes or are they open? Is there a reason for them needed to be close to the other hives?

Clay

I have both,clayton ,but mostly open.
    The reason that I wanted them close for,is convient's. also All of my bees here are cordovan's. I thought since they are not any more beekeeper's no where around here & the wild bee's was wiped out year's back that mine would be breed (hopeful)by cordovan's.But location is not a problem I know almost everone for miles around & can place them about any where.
    that i s the ONLY draw back I have on the cordovan's they like to rob.>>>>Mark