Smile

Hi All,

Last year I had 6 hives here in Westchester county, New York. After this past horrible winter I had only one hive left! I've managed to get up to 5 hives this spring thru spliting, packages, and one swarm!
    I'm looking for a queen breeder in the northeast. I'd like to get some queens in august to replace the packages from Georgia I now have.
    My reasoning is, if the bees come from this harsh winter climate, I stand a better chance of them making it thru the coming winter.
    Antone out there have a few sources I can contact. I want the queens bread here from stock that lives in the north, not brought up here from down south.

Thanks,

Don
    Mohegan Lake, NY

Try WWW.BEEWORKS.COM he has nothern queens raised in Ontario.

If you need queens, Email me for details. I'm in northeastern PA.

------------------
    Dale Richards
    Dal-Col Apiaries
    Drums, PA

Bob Brachmann,7590 Maples Rd.,Little Valley ,NY 14755;716 699 4145 after 6pm
    (from Bee Culture classifieds)
    Bob has Russians now. A few years ago I bought a couple of queens from him and had good luck with them but I lost them to varroa due to lack of treatment on my part.A nice guy to deal with.Sent me a queen on credit when I needed one in a hurry because he doesn't take charge cards.

Jack

Bob Brachmann,7590 Maples Rd.,Little Valley ,NY 14755;716 699 4145 after 6pm
    (from Bee Culture classifieds)
    Bob has Russians now. A few years ago I bought a couple of queens from him and had good luck with them but I lost them to varroa due to lack of treatment on my part.A nice guy to deal with.Sent me a queen on credit when I needed one in a hurry because he doesn't take charge cards.

Jack