Maybe this should be in the"wanted to buy" forum,I don't know.

I would like to buy a copy of Cliff VanEaton's& Mark Goodwin's book titled "Elimination of American Foulbrood without the use of drugs" published(I think)in 1999 by the National Beekeepers Association of New Zealand.

I have seen this offered in the past,but haven't had any luck finding this book,if someone could point me in the right direction,that would be great.

Thanks
    Mark

Check with these guys. They have a couple of copies listed.

http://www.usedbooksearch.co.uk/

Thanks Dick,
    Found a couple,gonna order one tommorow.
    Mark

MW- I printed the entire work off their website in June of 2003 at no charge with no copyright http://www.beekeeping.co.nz. It is the single best AFB work I've read. Much of the essence is still on the site although much is gone especially the reasearch aspect which is important if you are looking to understand.

[size="1"][ February 23, 2006, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: Joel ][/size]

Joel,
    Thanks,especially since I found the books were no longer available when I checked tonight.
    I picked up a lot already on the NZ site.
    Still gonna try to get the book.I'm hoping the colored plates will help a guy like me. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Mark

Mark
    I am a training provider for the 4 hour DECA courses run here in New Zealand followed by a test for our beekeepers to become approved beekeepers so they can inspect their own beehives.The booklet is availiable in New Zealand.The next version will have the new photos that we use in our training courses,these are stunning coloured photographs as used in the revised test papers.There are two other ways you could aquire these photos.The easiest way would be to get a coloured copy of the back page of the New Zealand Beekeeper November 2004 Volume 12 No.10 there are a total of 15 plates on the back cover.Try your library.If I can be of any further assistance just contact me.I would get a special price on 10 copies of the booklet,postage to the US would be about NZ $10 plus book price.Even though I am an office holder in the National Beekeepers Association I may have to get approval to send these outside NZ.I will find out when a revised addition is likely to go to press and make that known here.
    BOB

Thanks Bob.
    That would be wonderful.
    Just wondering,IF the NZ'ers don't mind,and IF Bob can help me out, any body else want to get a copy?
    Mark