Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[size="1"][ April 04, 2006, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: loggermike ][/size]

I spent nearly 1000$ on varroa treatments last year!! A device like this will be benifetial to my operation by keeping my mites in check, cheaply, and efficiently, while eliminating all the chemical residue problems associated with chemical controls. I will save thousands of dollars over the years!! As long as the OA treatment continues to hold true to its claims.

Put myself on a waiting list for fall!
    Ian Steppler >> Canadian Beekeeper's Blog
    www.stepplerfarms.com

I spoke to Josh at the Alberta convention and I think he is going to put his idea to rest. He was having troubles with a metering valve. He conceded that this new model by Medivet was simple , could do the job and was less expensive. It is a simple machine with few parts that can breakdown. If they do they can be easily changed in the field provided you have them with you. I think even I could change those parts.

Jean-Marc

>>going to put his idea to rest

Our indusrty seems to full with inovative characters. As long as we all keep thinking, we are eventually going to bring the ideas to inovations that will soely benifet the beekeeper, not corperate industry so much.
    Ian Steppler >> Canadian Beekeeper's Blog
    www.stepplerfarms.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12