I have been asked to do a few presentations to 5-6 graders at a couple of local schools. I would like to give them something as a give away (take home) and I am a bit leary about honey (school wouldn't allow it) or a tea light (for obvious reasons). I was thinking about a small little 1oz beeswax bar perhaps. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Have you thought about honey candy? I know that Brushy Mountain sells it. I got my honey candy from a local produce stand. The presentations that I used to give was to kindergardenrs. I did give away small samples of honey to the teachers. That's how I got some of business started. Good luck.

Wink

Have you thought about honey candy? I know that Brushy Mountain sells it. I got my honey candy from a local produce stand. The presentations that I used to give was to kindergardenrs. I did give away small samples of honey to the teachers. That's how I got some of business started. Good luck.

I say get some beeswax molds (they sell tons of different kinds at local bee store). and make the little 1 oz ingots like you were thinking. I made some just for fun (also cuz I didn't know what to do with all that wax) and my kids friends love them, they all had to have one.........they smell good too.....