Cool

Got this from Bee-L found it rather interesting as far as a possiable new field of research and a new use for what many throw away. Maybe another source of income from our 'girls'. Just don' tell any 'vegans, peta members or elf members' we'll be accused of 'exploting' our ladies.

http://www.rakemag.com/stories/secti...0607&catID=146
    \"ONLY WHEN THE LAST RIVER HAS BEEN DRIED UP<br />THE LAST TREE BEEN CUT DOWN<br />THE LAST WILD FISH CAUGHT<br />WILL MAN REALIZE YOU CAN\'T EAT MONEY\"<br />GHANDI (?)

OK I was a little late. Still trying to absorb my "Why" topic, and the responses. No I'm not paranoid, quit looking at me.
    \"ONLY WHEN THE LAST RIVER HAS BEEN DRIED UP<br />THE LAST TREE BEEN CUT DOWN<br />THE LAST WILD FISH CAUGHT<br />WILL MAN REALIZE YOU CAN\'T EAT MONEY\"<br />GHANDI (?)

I can only decide this for myself, Silver. But it's not paranoid if they really are after you.

Hawk
    KC0YXI

WHO is after me????
    LOL

The Government, the IRS, Satan, Terriorists, Troopers on the higway, Jehovah's Witnesses, various and sundry fund raising groups, Uncle Sam (Wants You),Direct TV, Tele-evangelists, The Who (and I want you), not to mention about 50'000 worker bees in hives just outside your back door door waiting for the warm rays of springs to give you a reminder of what it is like to spend a winter cooped up with 25,000 other females and not a guy to be found, too name just a few!

(Actually, forget the Who, they said "and I blame you" which could of course them to be out get you)

[size="1"][ December 18, 2005, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: Joel ][/size]