Hi...I have what may be a dilemma. EArly spring my brother inlaw tried to get my 11 year old son into bee-keeping. He brought those boxes, and even a suit for my son. We have a total of one single box, and a double box.

My thing is this: we are selling our home. We should be moving out mid November if all goes well. How do I get rid of those bees and or boxes? Is there anyone near me that wants them and will come get them? I'm located in Piscataway NJ. please email me any answers. at stimpy47@hotmail.com
    thanks.

Oh, I forgot to say, I cant' get the brother inlaw to help because he was recently in the hospital to remove a blood clot in the brain and is not allowed to drive... (or else i woulda called him!!!)

If you have no takers from Beesource or elsewhere, contact your nearest County Extension office and tell them about it. They can direct you to beekeepers in the area. And/or find out about the local or nearest Beekeeper's Association and contact those members to let them know of your bees. Someone will take them, I'm sure!
    Good luck and please don't exterminate them.

Round Top, New York - Northern Catskill Mtns.

I have sent you an Email about the hive.
    I have someone who will take the hives and I will help them move them.

I live in south river if you need to get rid of the hive ill take it email me @ squarehead987@aol.com