Thread: Is it just me..

Question

Every so often I will be going back and forth between forums and I will be taken to a site listing "Beesource related sites" (or something like that). And the only way is to close out of beesource and come back in again. Is this correct or is there another site with "beesource.com". I have not played around looking at all the deatils but its definately not a page I have ever seen before by logging onto beesource. It is owned by "developements.com". Anyone experiencing this?

I ran into that tonight too. I thought that BS was down for awhile and I got redirected because of it.
    Bullseye Bill in The Scenic Flint Hills , KS
    www.myspace.com/dukewilliam

Sad

Yeah I ran into that last night. I thought my computer went on the fritz. Tried numerous ways to get in but came up with the same WEBB page. Glad it wasn't my home computer.
    Dan

it also happened to me last night, took a while before i could get to the forums
    Ted

Me too. I was afraid the site was no more.

Happened to me this morning - I thought it might be an April fool's joke...
    Rob Koss

It happened to me this morning but similar things have happened a few times in the past few years.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

Same here.Last night and this morning couldnt get in no matter what I tried.

I must have broken the site, I just registered and was going to make my first post last night and then [poof] it was gone.

So this is my first post instead...

Im glad you guys fixed it. Sorry about that
    ...Things that make you go HMMmmm ....

Me to got redirected to a bunch of links, last night.
    Bee more careful from now on, HRM
    \"ONLY WHEN THE LAST RIVER HAS BEEN DRIED UP<br />THE LAST TREE BEEN CUT DOWN<br />THE LAST WILD FISH CAUGHT<br />WILL MAN REALIZE YOU CAN\'T EAT MONEY\"<br />GHANDI (?)

Hi Guys,

I haven't had the problem but did go to the redirected link.

If you are having this problem, me thinks a virus is infecting your machine. Try the free version of AVG. You won't be disappointed.

Another way to avoid this stuff is to switch to a browser like firefox. It's free and isn't hacked like IE.

Regards
    Dennis

I have firefox,AVG(updated and scanned daily) and sygate firewall plus lavasoft spyware remover.Nothing came up strange.So I still dont know what happened but it was the first time I saw this.By the way I HAD to go to firefox -my IE had some Russian virus that was totally screwing up my computer.No probems once I got rid of IE.

This was happening with FireFox on a Linux machine behind a firewall here at home. It happened at work on Windows XP using both FireFox or IE. Work is behind a firewall and is checked for viruses constantly.

I asked one of the network guys at work to look at the problem and after some research he found that it is usually caused by HTML errors and browsers which try to figure out what URL you're trying to find when it can't find the exact one that is entered.

Since this just happened, I'm guessing something changed on the board yesterday. It looks like Barry has got it fixed.

Way to go Barry!

Pugs