Exclamation

Ok I have a problem and I am hoping someone can help me in the right direction. I am just starting out in beekeeping and I am looking for somewhere to put my bees. I have looked at farms that grow flowering crops but without any success as of yet. I talked to some local beekeepers and they said that 9 out of 10 farmers will let you put bees on their land well I guess I must be very unlucky. I am wondering if anyone who lives out this way may know of someone how is looking for bees or has a piece of land I could put my bees on. If anyone could suggest a way to approach this problem of finding land for bees I would appreciate it very much. I would put the bees in my backyard but the bylaws for delta do not allow honeybees for some reason or another. I have talked to my neighbours about the bees but I donÂ’t think it is a good idea to put my bees there.

might try running an ad in the newspaper?

Lew

TheCrazyBeeMan---In Surrey 4 hive, in Richmond 4 hive, in New West 2 hives.

Delta--has a silent law (NO LAW PROHIBITING BEEKEEPING NO LAW ALLOWING BEEKEEPING)

Just register your house as the bee yard with the Minister of Agriculture and Food for (FREE).

If the neighbours complain , show them the registration.

Terry

Animal Regulations
    Type of Animals Allowed and Not Allowed in Residential Neighbourhoods
    Allowed: Parrots, pigeons or game birds, dogs, and cats.

Not Allowed: Chickens (or any type of poultry), goats, bees, horses.

This is what the bylaws for delta says so no longer are the laws of Delta silent. The other issue is that there are 13 hives which is a lot of traffic with so many bees. My neighbours no matter how tolerent would have some issues with that many bees just feet away from their properties so my only option seems to be relocating to somewhere else. Finding that is the problem i am facing....

WHEW I'm glad I live in the USA and in the country. 1 acre and plenty of people that wish for me to bring hives on to their property.
    \"ONLY WHEN THE LAST RIVER HAS BEEN DRIED UP<br />THE LAST TREE BEEN CUT DOWN<br />THE LAST WILD FISH CAUGHT<br />WILL MAN REALIZE YOU CAN\'T EAT MONEY\"<br />GHANDI (?)

Just keep knocking on doors and asking . Don't
    stop untill you find TWO locations. One should have a backup in case they have to relocate.
    Goodluck.
    Walt