A knowledgeable beekeeper in the Charlotte NC Area has decided to extend the harvest date to the 15th of June because the bees are still bringing in nectar. He told me I should go ahead and add another super since the bees have worked their way to the top. I didnt specify that I just have foundation supers and that they are in but have not drawn out the top one yet.
So my question is "if the bees have not fully drawn out the top super, would it be wise to add another super of comb foundation or should I let them cure and cap off what they have started in the top super?. Would it make any difference?