Have two hives with two deeps hives body each, no honey, seal brood, larva or eggs in the bottom deeps on both hives.
    The queen and lots of bees in bottom deeps, solid frames of honey in top deeps on both hives.
    Do you think that the queens has quite laying for the year or taking a break or what? They are this years queens. What should I do, unite the two hives with queen right colonies and kill the queens or overwinter in one deep hive possible some winter?

Thanks

>Do you think that the queens has quite laying for the year or taking a break or what?

Possibly.

>They are this years queens. What should I do, unite the two hives with queen right colonies and kill the queens or overwinter in one deep hive possible some winter?

Why not overwinter them as seperate hives? You don't think they are strong enough? Or have enough stores? Stores can be made up by feeding.

If you update your profile to show where you are from I could make much better guesses. I have no idea if you are in MN or FL and it makes a lot of difference.