Does any one have any experience in Organic IPM for Fruit Trees that is safe for Bees?Thanks

Which pests, in particular, are you trying to control? I have a few peach and plum trees, and the only problem I've ever had with any of them was "inchworms"- sorry, I don't remember the real name of them (maybe cankerworms?). I used Bt with good results.

Thanks for your reply, I'm interested in any organic methods that will help keep my Girls safe and healthy. Weather it is dealing with the insects that attack my trees,vegtables and flowers to mites .

There are several organic pest control methods, but I was just wondering what type of insect you are dealing with. One of the main things to consider is that spraying or treating plants for pests will be least harmful to the bees if you spray late in the evening after the bees have gone home. My understanding is that most pesticides, whether organic or chemical, are direct contact killers. Supposedly, even Sevin will not kill bees if they aren't exposed to direct application, but I still won't use it because it kills other beneficials. If there are any specific insects you are trying to get rid of, I'll be glad to see if I can recommend something organic that is type-specific.

Thanks again, I'll find out what is knawling on the vegetation out there and get back to you . Have a great Spring, Bill