I just pulled eight supers of capped honey and put them in my garage on a pallet. it is also very humid here how should i proceed to exctraction?

I would expect them to absorb moiture once off the hive expecially in high humidity. If you don't have a refractometer poke a finger through some sealed honey or open cells and see if it seems watery. At any rate almost all honey benefits from a little dehydration. A fan on top of the stack, a warm room, a dehumidifier and a couple of days and you should be fine.

8 supers, off of one hive???
    Happiness is something final and complete in itself, as being the aim and end of all practical activities whatever .... Happiness then we define as the active exercise of the mind in conformity with perfect goodness or virtue.

you dont have to wait any time, especially capped honey. problems occur when you wait too long. (moisture absorbtion, wax moths)
    ps i havent tried this, but the old timers say you can dip a match into the honey and if i lights then the moisture is ok. if not, its too high.