Sad

My beekeeping mentor, my "Uncle", Frank Allen passed away Monday at 82yrs young. He will be terrible missed. I now have quite a learning to overcome. Keep us in your prayers. - Tim

I'm sorry for your loss and will keep you and your family in my prayers. Don't forget to "tell it to the bees."

I am praying for you.

Smile

I am certain that as you tend your bees, at times you will be able to feel his presents with you. May god bless you.

redtractor2 Guest

Sorry to hear about your loss. Older beekeepers have a lot of knowledge to share with the younger generation. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts

I went through the same thing a few years back. It is a tough road especially when you are having trouble with your bees and think how you wish you had him to further advise you. This is a good forum for help as well as support. Ill keep you and your family in my prayers.

Tim

------------------
    Tim Gifford
    www.happbeehoney.net

I will also be praying for you and your family. You have quite of friends here that
    care about you. Chat with them often it will help.Friends are truly a blessing from God for times like these .Jim Rupe