I do not use a suit when I work my bees due to feeling it makes me clumsy, and and more likely to get stung. I only have 4 hives so unlike commercial beekeeps I can do this. I do not have any reaction to being stung except when I am stung on my finger tips. Then it is extremely painful and I end up with bruise like pain for several days, otherwise I have had 5 + stings on my body and did'nt feel a thing except initial prick.

I allways carry an Epipen with me. Don't want to find out I am suddenly allergic a couple miles from help.