Went and worked my 2 hives for a while today. I had added medium supers back in early August, the Italians had drawn a lot of comb but no honey and no brood so I pulled them off. The Russians, same thing but they hadn't done nearly as much comb. Put the feeders on and added a gallon to each hive, they didn't seem to be in the least bit interested. A lot of foragers were coming back with a lot of pollen. Did observe a few Italians fly right into the Russians hive while I was working, the Russians eventually tossed them out, dead. Would seem there isn't any robbing going on there. Going to put the entrance reducers on next week and see if they changed their minds about the syrup. Also pulled out the sticky boards and took a close look. The Italians had a few mites, a couple of ants and a centipede, Russians had very few mites and about the same number of ants. The Italians didn't care for me working them but tolerated it well, the Russinas, well I'm glad for a suit and veil or they would have really gotten me. Noticed that a dying bee, one the had lost it's stinger holds its wings way different than a healthy one.