So I have had this cone trap on a house now for 8 days, it is in the corner of a rock fire place and a ceder siding wall 2ft off of the ground and I have had a devil of a time sealing up all of the little holes they can get through. My hive body that I put one frame of brood and eggs into with the bees that were on the frame at the time now has three queen cells and probably three times as many bees in it as I started with. I think I finally got all of the holes sealed up but what worries me now is there are about 25 dead bees that the house bees have dragged up into the cone and are starting to clog things up a little. It would'nt bother me but they are 25 miles away from me, I know it ain't worth it but it's the challenge I guess. No different than going out and paying $45 to play a round of golf except I hope I have better success than I do at golf!