Lightbulb

I wish to let everyone know that i am using our disscussions to try & improve on what beekeeping techniques we have.
    I thank everyone for their contribution.

------------------
    Beekeeping Extension is my concern

You probably found the right forum. There are more ideas here than most places. And a lot of them are simple, cheap, practical ideas. A lot of top bar hive users too. I think only a few of us have accidently experienced the fury of an Africanized bee, so some of us have an idea what your bees are like. I assume you are rasing native African bees (Apis mellifera adansonii)?

Yes this is a very diverse group of beekeepers here,ranging from those just starting to others who make their living keeping bees.Everyone has ideas and opinions and arent too shy about posting them.We certainly dont all agree with each other but do try to be tolerant (mostly)of others ideas.I have kept bees most of my life so I do know a couple things.But there is still much to learn and this is a good place to do that.

Dr Mangum at Mary Washington College, Fredricksburg, Virginia, USA has vast experience in Top Bar Hives in Africa. Write him and he will help you any way her can. I'll give you his e-mail address when I get it. We all wish you good luck, and sweet honey.

Dr. Mangum's email is wmangum@mwc.edu

Wink

To show my delight i wish you each a bee sting & thanks for the address.Please check me at www.biye.beekeepers.8m.net(see project photos).

------------------

Wonderful pictures idrisbee!
    If anyone has problems with the link, just copy and paste without the ending "(see". Then it works fine.

Big Grin

Thanks hope you saw my little girl(i love her so much)

------------------