Thread: Labels

Round Top, New York - Northern Catskill Mtns.

I have been using the standard labels from different sources over the years for my honey. Does anyone have a good sources for custom labels? I am looking to use a photo of one of my bee yards as a label. Any help would be great.

Wink

Mtn: I don't have a source for labels, but you may want to try a local printig shop in & around you . I talked to one that makes my buisness card's & he showed me some sample's he had & said he can make me about any thing i needed.& the price was about the same as the one's in the bee cat-'s.If you can't find anything let me know & i'll see if I can help on this end,...Mark

Another good source is Kinkos, if you have one in your area. They can do just about anything, and can do small jobs for less than a large printer. A large printer can't even fire up ther big machines for less than major bucks.
    I would check out Kinkos first.
    Bill

Round Top, New York - Northern Catskill Mtns.

Thank you, I'll give them a try.

My son-in-law photographed my hives with a digital camera, added necessary information to the picture, and then printed labels, using a home computer, on adhesive backed paper--no perforations. I just cut them out as needed. This works fine for a small operation.