Can any one tell me how much honey (by weight) would be in a medium super? Me and a friend are going together to harvest our honey together and we were wondering how much honey we were going to have. Thanks for any info.

I think it's about 40-45 lbs

I'd say 40 to 55 pounds. They vary a lot. But you don't want to know what the super weighs, you want to know how much honey is in it.

The super will weigh from 10 lbs to 20 lbs empty depending on if it is wax, plasic, or PermaComb, white pine, yellow pine, cypress etc. I'd say you'll get from 30 to 35 lbs of honey from a super. Some are more densely filled and have less moisture content and weigh more. Some supers are not as filled to every nook and cranny and some have more moisture. So the weight varies a lot.

When I checked mine last summer, I came up with an average of 4 pounds of honey per medium frame. That was with full frames. 90% capped, 100% drawn out.

Tons of variation depending on how much the super is filled.

If you do the "traditional" American method of 9 frames, fully extended and capped, my experience puts you up in the 32+ pound mark. If you practice wax/water management, you will be down to around 20-25 pounds per super but they will have wasted virtually no honey on wax building.