How often do I need to change the foundation in my honey supers?Is it like the brood chambers,every 7 years,or do you have to change them at all because the bees clean them out?

As long as the frames are good I dont change foundation in my frames. Actually I am getting away from using foundation in my frames as I want my bees on natural cell size...Rick
    Turn stumbling blocks into stepping stones

I've never changed any comb unless it was messed up or not the size I wanted.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

I've got some frames in my supers that are almost black with age. I don't replace them unless they are damaged as MB says (which does happen occasionally when I'm stricken with butter-finger infirmity).
    Be Yourself, Everyone Else Is Taken!

It seems to me that the older the comb, the stronger it is. The girls keep it cleaned out pretty good. I have seen a few that had started to become "clogged" over the years of wax/propolis build-up, but still got plenty of honey from them.

I wouldn't change it out as long as I knew it was free of moth larva (due to poor storage).
    Regards from Western NC!

Those who rotate out the brood comb, as far as I know, do not rotate out the honey comb.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

I rotate 100% of brood comb over 5 years, 2 frames per brood chamber every year, but I never retire any honey super comb
    unless the frame is unrepairable or some other "damage"
    problem.

You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too many
    supers of drawn comb. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I have honey super combs over 35 years old and most brood combs not older than 1998.