I did a more thorough inspection yesterday on my 3 hives. All three were packed with bees. They must have been laying for weeks. I built some screened bottom boards and moved two of the hives on to those, swapped boxes around, added some undrawn frames of Pierco on top, and added syrup. I plan to split some of the hives in April when my queens arrive. By the way, there was a pretty good flight yesterday. All three hives had a nice hum and lots of bees flying out front. They were very happy bees. They were as docile as I have ever seen them, no headbutts, no trying to sting my gloves, flying out front instead of around my head. What a difference from last summer and fall.