hi,
    Ok, I built some frames and it was fun but I think an hour a frame in the end was a little extream.
    so who has the best prices for assembled frames near california.
    Deep, medium and shallow. Assembled. I have had enough of assembling latley,
    With a groved topbar, please.

I ask this because I look around at the sites and maybe some people know of some places that is not on the net.

thank you

whats up donn, i live about a half hour away from you and there is a place in cambell called "carriers bee supply", he doesnt have a big selection, but he does love what he does so you could give him a call, (408) 296-6100, hes quite old(80's)so you will have to talk slow.

Danny

Or you could call pierco if you like plastic frames, they quoted me 1.35 per deep frame before tax and shipping.
    Happiness is something final and complete in itself, as being the aim and end of all practical activities whatever .... Happiness then we define as the active exercise of the mind in conformity with perfect goodness or virtue.

Although it is farther away than Campbell from Oakland, Sacramento Beekeeping Supply is very good. Their phone number is (916)451-2337. They're basically right off of Hwy 80 in Sacramento.

Check out Los Angeles Honey Company. Their mill is located in Madera Calif. nearer you than their main store located in L.A. The madera # is (559) 673-1361.
    Walt

I went to carriers years ago and met him.
    He wrote a book on beekeeping I have,
    I could call him and visit.

I bought my first beekeeping equipmment from him.
    I used it to pattern the stuff I made.

thanks for all the help.

Dadant has a branch in Chico 877-332-3268 ,and a branch in Fresno 877-432-3268 they are on the net but there prices are pretty good
    Jim