Question

I have a healthy hive inside the back of my house and I would like info as to who might want them. I do not want to kill them, but they must go. I would hope someone might offer me advice and/or direction on moving the hive to a loving home! I am not a beekeeper. Thank you.

Well, I'd love them, but you are only a few thousand miles away and I have to go to work tomorrow.

I'd try to find a local beekeeping club. You could search on the web, or ask the local Agricultural extension office if there is a beekeeping club around. Chances are there would be someone interested in them. It is a lot of work, so they may not be also. If you were closer I'd be interested.

Rennie, Go to the local Police station and ask if they have the name of a local Beekeeper that they notify in case someone calls in with a situation like yours. Maybe they know of someone locally. Dale

give me a call i'll try to help. i live in terrell. 972-563-3992. mike

Big Grin

Hey post how things turn out, w/ photos if possible. Is it warm enough in TX for this adventure? It is still to cold for bee activites in OK.