Does anyone know of any plants that are harmful to bees? I heard that jasmine in harmful but are there any others?

Rhododendron. I don't have any around here that I know of.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

Carolina Jasmine to be particular. I have it around me some, have not seen dead bees. I have also heard of something called summer tai-tai (sounds like Thai, I do not know the spelling) that interferes with summertime reproduction. Also anything that has been sprayed with micro encapsulated pesticides.

There are two types of titi (pronounced with two long i's). I believe they are totally unrelated plants. Spring titi makes good honey. Summer titi apparently has no effect on adult bees but can cause something called "purple brood". This is a link to an old newsletter that talks to it a little.

http://apis.ifas.ufl.edu/apis94/apjun94.htm

I kept bees for several years in the Florida panhandle, but I never experienced any purple brood although one old-timer there said that he has seen it on occasion, but not often.