Cool

Just found this site and am truly impressed. Been keeping bees for about 30 years, but never got over 25 hives. Kinda fell out for a wile due to other demands / intrests taking too much time. Thankfuly my father kept the operation alive. Been trying to get back into the swing of things the last 3-4 years, but things seem to be harder now. mites and all. It seems to be much harder to get hives to winter over than it used to be. I have ten packages on order(only one hive survived out of six)and cant wait to get the phone call. Its good to find this group of beekeepers that I can bounce questions off and learn from . Maybe even I can throw my two cents in and help some one some time. Hope my bad spelling doesnt bother anyone.

Howdy to you all!

ut

Cool

Welcome Tom! I'm sure you will enjoy this site like the rest of us do. Personally, it's my favorite of anything I've found online.

Welcome Uncletom,
    I know you will love it here as much as we do . One thing thats really nice is your two cents counts And as far as your spelling its betttttter than mine again welcome
    Yours in hobby
    Walt

thanks for joining us.

Welcome aboard, always nice to see a new face around, lol. Seriously, this is a board of, in my own opinion, knowledgeable and open-minded beekeepers who don't mind tossing ideas around. I have found the folks on this board to be extremely helpful

Welcome fellow NY'er. This is one of my favorite sites. I got so many beekeeping list going its real hard to keep up. Bad spellings fine here and even putting in your 2 cents :> ) Good thing Michael Bush is here to pick up my slack ;> )

Clay

NYs not that far from Ct. We can complain about the same weather. I lost all 8 hives and am salivating to get my new bees. Will try carniolans. By the way: Welcome

Dickm

[This message has been edited by dickm (edited April 05, 2003).]

Wink

Good, I won't be the only bad speller here, ha

speell? Welcome

------------------
    Chuck

Cool

Thank You All;

For the warm welcome.

I look foward to getting to know you all.

ut