Thread: Garden Web

Hybrid View

I got my best early instruction on bees from Garden Web forums on bees. I still check back there to see what is going on. Recently whenever I try and post a response I get redirected to Disney! I talked to some computer people, checked things from work on a different computer, do not have viruses or spyware, and generally think it is a problem on their end. So what is up with them? Does anyone know the story? Am I wrong in thinking they have a problem?

On the other hand, it looks like some people are able to post because I see stuff come up as being fresh. I have emailed them but have not received a response.

The link is http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/bees/

I recognize this is personal interest so I invite interested parties to email me directly.

Joe
    nursebee@juno.com

I just tried the link you provided and went right to their forum.
    George

My problem was not in getting to the forum, it was in posting to the forums. I could not do it from home or from work.

Smile

Just got done posting a response to of of their forums, no problem. even checked my reply and it was correct.

------------------
    'WHEN WE CLOSE OUR EYES WE ALL LOOK THE SAME' GWPW 03

nursebee,

When the owner of Garden Web (Spike) no longer wants you to participate he sends you to Disney. Usually it's because you were posting off topic stuff, flaming, etc., but I've heard of mistakes being made. I guess you'll just have to continue trying to contact him via email, or sign up under a new name/email address.

Ryan

Thank you DaYooper. It turned out my suggesting folks take a look at ebay to see what I had for sale was not taken well. I thought message rejection was how I would know it was not allowed.

Gratefully he said I can post again. Joe

>> When the owner of Garden Web (Spike) no longer wants you to participate he sends you to Disney.

How amazingly silly. I thought I had heard it all . . .