There was a discussion recently about a release form for bee removal. I have rough drafted the following.
    Any suggestions for adding, removing, or otherwise modifying will be appreciated.

Agreement

To __________________________________________________ ____(insert name of beekeeper)

I,________________________________________________ _________(name of householder)

of________________________________________________ _______(address of householder)

Request that you enter my property to attempt to remove bees. You will exercise reasonable care but I agree that you will not be liable for any loss or damage to person or property howsoever arising as a result of such entry and attempt, The bees, once removed, will become your property. The repairs needed to my structures or landscape will be my total responsibility. The charge for your services are estimated to be _____________, but may be more or less, depending on the degree of difficulty required to complete the job.

Signed _________________________ Dated _____________________

Nice work iddee!

This is good to have.
    Here is a 'very rough draft' of ideas for a contract. I still need to reword it into a politically correct form so that it doesnÂ’t scare the homeowner, and much of it may be edited out. But the idea here is to have a contract specifically for doing cut outs, and possibly another less intrusive sheet for swarm collection.

I might want to include that any bees collected shall become the property of the beekeeper. This because I have had some jerk call the cops after a swarm removal. When I said I would gladly deliver them to his front porch, he dropped the charges. LOL

I would think it also may be a good idea for cutouts to have the homeowner assume responsibility for notifying neighbors or persons that may be affected by such removal, such as bee allergic persons of any dangers involved. A printed fact sheet that the homeowner can hand out would suffice.

Bee Removal Order and Agreement

Address of Bee Removal:

The Homeowner and or Property Owner Agrees:

To notify neighbors and other affected persons of the presence of honeybees, and the hazards connected with honeybees and such removal.

HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT

I am fully aware of the risks involved and hazards connected with honeybees, and such process required to remove them from the premises. I also understand and agree to hold harmless bee removal contractors and those assisting with Honeybee removal from any claims, suits, actions or causes of action arising out of any accident/incident or any damages that may occur in the process of removing the honeybees.

Hope you guys don't mind but I copied both. Thanks for your work! David

David, It's there for anyone who can use it. Also, any suggestions about changes or additions to it are welcome.

I would consider adding some examples of routine "damage" that may be expected. Something like..

"I understand it may be necessary to remove sheetrock, shingles, trim, and other parts of the home in order to fully remove all the bees and foundation and other bee related matter. These holes may be in the living area, the exterior, or the roof, depending on where the bees have colonized. I also understand once the removal is complete, I will have to repair any of these access holes at my own cost."

Also you may want to consider adding..

"I understand some people may be moderately to severely allergic to bee stings. The reactions can vary from mild discomfort to a serious life threatening medical condition. More severe reactions include generalized swelling and itching, faintness, sweating, a pounding headache, stomach cramps or vomiting, a feeling of impending doom, a tight chest or choking sensation with swelling of the throat and in extreme cases anaphylactic shock with death resulting. I understand it is my responsibility to inform all surrounding neighbors so they can take the necessary precautions to protect their family, pets and livestock"

Remember, people are used to having a disclaimer filled with mumbo jumbo. Aslo, you can consider that this is a reminder of exactly how valuable your services are.

BTW, I got the symptoms after a quick google got me here
    http://www.allergysa.org/bee.htm
    ...Things that make you go HMMmmm ....