Im looking for a soures for corn syrup in utah or sarounding states do you know of any?
    thanks
    eaglesbee

I ordered mine through Mann Lake.
    It is priced per state with allowances for fuel surcharges.
    Mine is to arrive on Monday 12-26-05, because I am off that day. But they would have delivered it sooner.
    Frank Wyatt

eaglesbee, I have been looking for a source in utah also. If you find one please post it.
    Thanks

Doug
    May the Great Spirit watch over you as long as the grass grows and the water flows.

How much are you looking for? Many of the big beekeeping suppliers can arrange as little as half a truck load which I'm assuming ships directly from the nearest supplier they have contact with.

Sources for small amounts (buckets or just a few barrels) can be hard to find other than directly from a beekeeping dealer and then it's only practicle if you are close enough to pick it up. I've switched to sugar myself because I don't use syrup in truckloads and cant find syrup close by. It's more work but is available locally.

I would love to see an online resource that lists where syrup and sugar can be found in all states. Especially any sources for syrup and sugar not fit for human consumption (cheaper because it's been spilled or similar).

-Tim

Hi there. I would check with your local commercial beekeepers. Most of them buy corn syrup in bulk and would be willing to sell some to you.
    Columbia City, Indiana