Needed; lots of info from any whom want to share their wisdom of bee keeping. I know very basic (almost no) terminology of bee keeping but very determined and inspired. I would like to keep bees if it can be done in a simple (low-tec/no electricity)way if possible or kept to a minimum. I recently inharited some bee stuff not all in the dandiest of condition but may be usable with some guidance. I have about 40 boxes/I guess supers, some filled with frames, some not, some are wired, a couple plastic film, some no wire, a bunch of plastic come sheets, a couple bottoms and tops, some plastic feeders, and two hives that are still hangin out and haven't been bothered for over 2 years until I moved them about 2 weeks ago to our apple orchard where they have taken over the blossoming trees. One hive is 2 boxes high and not very active but theres definatly some bees in there. ( I found that out when I took the lid off).. The other hive is 4 boxes high and looks like an airport on a sunny day. Also have some little boxes that are screened; maybe for the queens?

I have no extracting eqipment and no protective eqip. no smoker. no medication. no stings yet... nothing but bees and boxes, so what do I do................

ys Derek