I was watching RFDTV this morning at 10:00 AM and they had a short [5-7 Min. long] on Wooten's Golden Bees. Anyone else see it, we need more articles like this to help edcuate the public. Maybe if more of us contact RFDTV and request programs on Bees, They would get the message. The owners of Wooten's Golden Bees [Glenda I think is Homer Park's daughter] and her husband showed their apairy, Grafting, and frames of bees. Very Interesting.

I missed that but I would like to see it. I buy my queens from my local bee supplier, but he buys them from Wooton. It is nice to be able to go to him and get somthing anytime I need it without havingto wait on shipping. Anyways... I have one of those Golden Queens and she is great to look at. She has not been in the hive long so I don't have an acurate feel of her performance but if it is any thing like her looks she should do great. Does the Wooton Apairy have a website? If anyone has the link please post it.

They don't have a web site but you can Email them at wootengoldqueens@aol.com

If you have RFDTV the channel is 9409. It is also available on DirectTV. I think their channel is 379